Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Lame duck strikes!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I can respect that...but that doesn't necessiarily mean your view is right..it's just your opinion. </div></div>

    How would you feel if you had a 13 year old daughter who made a mistake and got pregnant, and then had an abortion without your knowledge?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    You are one case....not every parent is like that. And IMO, if a man wants his child and the mother doesn't, she should have the child, give it to the father, and have no legal or financial obligations towards it or the father. But it shouldn't be a law. You can't transpose what has happened to you on the public at large...cuz you haven't walked in everyone else's shoes..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I can respect that...but that doesn't necessiarily mean your view is right..it's just your opinion. </div></div>

    How would you feel if you had a 13 year old daughter who made a mistake and got pregnant, and then had an abortion without your knowledge? </div></div>
    I have a 14 year old daughter..soon to be 15. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd understand her reasoning.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I can respect that...but that doesn't necessiarily mean your view is right..it's just your opinion. </div></div>

    How would you feel if you had a 13 year old daughter who made a mistake and got pregnant, and then had an abortion without your knowledge? </div></div>
    I have a 14 year old daughter..soon to be 15. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd understand her reasoning. </div></div>

    There are an awful lot of people in the world willing to give a baby a loving home. Seems to be a better option to just killing one. A second mistake doesn't make the first one go away. A teenage girl woild live the rest of her life knowing she had killed her own baby. One day she could possibly be mature enough to regret that decision.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    That may be true...but life isn't easy. If they make mistakes, they reap the consequences...it's that simple. Life doesn't give you a mulligan cuz you 13, 14, or 15...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    But one mistake doesn't set another one right.
    And B. HUSSEIN is also in favor of partial birth abortion. At least according to him he is.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #37
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well on his way. The country seems to have lost interest in experience, morals and honesty. </div></div>
    ...yep, they did that 8 years ago... </div></div>

    I'm talking about REAL morals
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fglOsEpFfGQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Barack Obama's Terrorist Meeting Footage(admits ties to 911)[/ame]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #38
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    Obama being compared to Hitler/Saddam/Osama is rediculous.

    You are the dumbest smart person I know.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    Seems as if it was B. HUSSEIN in the little film. I just happened to see it, I didn't make it.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #40
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lame duck strikes!

    Names are irrelevant. I think it's very frustrating you continue to write B. HUSSEIN in nearly every post. Who gives a [censored] what the guy's middle name is.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •